Saturday, April 23, 2011

2 Weeks Old

April 4 - April 10
 
Sarah had lots of visitors and trips to see friends this week! We had our first play date with Everett and Brooklyn. These two adorable tykes are the children of two of my teaching friends. Everett was born on March 16 and will someday be in Sarah's grade at Mill Creek Elementary. Brooklyn was born just two hours before Sarah and was delivered at the same hospital by the same doctor! They also got to spend some time visiting at the hospital, but playing at Everett's house was way more fun...

Everett, Brooklyn and Sarah - all styling the same Graco carrier!

We also got to visit the Eastlands this week. Margo showed her mom how best to hold a baby while Julie graciously shared lots of baby clothes with us! How nice when your best friend has a daughter who was born in the same season and has held on to all her old clothes!

Margo and Sarah
Later in the week, my cousin Carrie and her son Aiden came to visit. They brought us dinner...and my cousin Lizzie with some thrilling news of her own! More to come on this later. :)


Other exciting news this week - I had my 2 week doctor visit and was given permission to drive and carry things again!  It's not that I have anywhere exciting to go - it's just the knowledge that if I want to go somewhere I CAN!!!

More cute photos of Sarah at 2 weeks old...





No comments:

Post a Comment