August 15 -August 21
This week was all about figuring out routines! I think we have a plan that will work now. I get up at 5:45 to pump, make a bottle, and then shower. While I'm drying my hair and getting ready, Tom showers. I get to go wake up my happy morning baby around 6:45, then Tom feeds her while I eat and make my lunch. By 7:00, I'm out the door...hauling my purse, lunchbox, pump, and coffee with me! Tom drops Sarah off on his way to work, and I pick her up around 4:00. It seems to work well so far!
Sarah has also been working on sitting on her own. She can do it for about 5-10 seconds, but then she starts to wobble. I'm convinced that she could sit for hours on her own if she wasn't always reaching for something and toppling in that direction!
Sarah also reached another milestone this week! On Sunday, Sarah turned 5 months old. I can't believe that my baby is this big! Notice how she's sitting so nice in these pictures. Also notice how much more mobile and interested in her environment she is. I think we're in trouble...
Other big news in Sarah's world - this week we tried squash! It's as fun to eat as green beans, and now that she's got the hang of this eating thing, she's ready to help with the feedings...


No comments:
Post a Comment