Monday, September 19, 2011

25 Weeks Old

September 12 - September 18

So remember how I said in my last post that I was going to focus on taking more pictures this week?  Guess what didn't happen...

I guess we didn't have a lot to document this week!  We've finally settled into a weekday routine.  Everyone is getting to work on time and remembering to bring all their "stuff" with them.  Tom takes his lunch and a thermos of coffee, Sarah has a backpack with a change of clothes, and I haul my purse, my breast pump, my lunch bag and my travel cup of coffee with me each morning.  I'm sure I look as ridiculous as I feel!

This week, Sarah had avocado for the first time.  She really, REALLY liked it!  She's never turned away from baby food, but this was love at first bite!  She shrieked with joy, grabbed at the spoon, and followed me with her mouth in an attempt to get more.  It was endearing and precious and frustrating - I mean, why can't she love sweet potatoes?!?  They are a third of the price of avocados!!!  I guess that's what I get for making my own baby food...

Sarah also got to wear her game day purple on Saturday!  K-State played Kent State Saturday night in Manhattan, and I left my little pumpkin at home with her daddy for the day.  I'm pleased to say that Daddy, Sarah, and the Wildcats all made it through the day without too much difficulty!


She has also become more difficult to photograph each week.  She flips and rolls a LOT, so here's a quick look at some of the pictures we didn't use as her weekly shot!




No comments:

Post a Comment