November 7 - November 13
The week started with a celebration - our 2nd wedding anniversary on Nov. 7. It's hard to believe it's only been 2 years! So much has happened in that time, but I continue to feel more and more love for my husband each day. I married a wonderful man, and I am getting to know a fantastic father. I am so very lucky!!!
Other than that, it was a pretty slow week. Sarah is getting stronger and stronger. She rolls or scoots backward and can Army crawl pretty well (usually in the direction of the dog, the dog's bone, or the dog's water bowl), but she hasn't really started crawling yet. She also surprised me this week by pulling up to standing in her crib while I put her laundry away!
Sarah also enjoys rolling around and pulling blankets and towels (and photo props) over herself.
Her other favorite thing? Eating "O"s and puffs - by the fistful!!! She also has a tendency to unintentionally stash those yummy treats elsewhere on her body. We've found them in her pockets, stuck in her hair, and on the windowsill. My favorite puff hiding spot - behind her ear!
This week ended with a celebration as well. On Sunday, we went to dinner with our friends Shauna and Josh Bartel, their daughter, Finley, and Shauna's parents. Shauna and Josh got married the week after we did, so it was great to get to celebrate their anniversary a day early with them! Shauna's folks were overly generous (again!) and treated us to dinner - and Bev made Sarah the most adorable sock monkey hat! I promise I'll get a picture of it up as soon as Sarah leaves it on long enough for me to take a picture of her in it!!!
While at Strouds, Sarah got to try some carrot from my chicken noodle soup and some delicious, delicious cinnamon roll. She also got to spend some time with her extended family - her Great-Aunt Marilyn, Great-Uncle Barry and her cousins Carrie and Elizabeth and their families were at the restaurant, too!

No comments:
Post a Comment