Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

This was Tom's second Father's Day.  He spent it entertaining Sarah by reading her books (her favorite hobby), and then grilling dinner for MY dad.  What a guy!  I'm so lucky to have a fantastic husband who just happens to be a great dad as well.  I love you, Tom!


We had dinner with my parents, my brother, and my brother's girlfriend (who we totally love).  Sarah played with Grandpa in the yard, and then was handed a cold beer.  Seriously.  I'm not sure who put it in her hand, but I'm leaning toward my mother.  And Sarah wouldn't put it down.  Please don't call social services on me - the bottle was empty and she didn't actually do anything other than gum the rim of the bottle!  I'm going to blame it all on teething...


She did NOT want to let go of it, either!


At least she had a good time playing with Grandpa!  Happy Father's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment