Here's a picture of her with roses. These aren't hers - I'm not sure where this photo was taken. I know there's a great one of her with all the roses at her house, but I'll have to borrow it from my mom!
After our time at the cemetery, Sarah and I continued our outing with a trip to the zoo. Little did I know, the "older" half of the zoo was closed so they could set up for Jazzoo (big fundraiser). We got to the zoo, parked, and then loaded all our stuff onto a tram to ride around the parking lot, through the staff entrance, past the old and broken zoo attractions, and into the newer "Africa" section of the zoo. It was a long ride, but the weather was gorgeous and we really enjoyed our visit!
Sarah also enjoyed walking at the zoo for the first time! She was really good about it and stayed pretty close to me...most of the time. She's such an adventurous little spirit!
On the way back to the car, Sarah got to ride on the same tram they used when I was her age! (They had anything with a motor pulling people around that day!!!) It was so fun to share that scratchy fiberglass memory with her...

No comments:
Post a Comment