Now that Sarah's not so afraid of snow, I've sort of been hoping that it would snow again so we could still play in it this winter. I guess that I should have been more specific in my hopes for snow. Three inches would have been perfect. We got nine...
Here's the view out our front door on Thursday morning:
Sarah was a little upset that her lawn mower and her car had been burried in snow on our deck.
Luckily, we know how to make the best of a snow day at our house! We cuddled all morning and then made a special snack that afternoon - snow ice cream! (With strawberry syrup, of course...)
YUM!!!
After nap, we got all bundled up and helped Daddy shovel the driveway. The snow in the yard was just too deep for her, but Sarah had a blast playing in the shoveled areas!
No comments:
Post a Comment