September 10 - September 16
Poor Kate. Her mommy is so neglectful.
I was horrible and didn't really take any photos this week. In my defense, we didn't really do anything of note! Kate is still eating oatmeal cereal (although she doesn't act like it's completely horrible anymore!), but we haven't branched out into fruits and vegetables yet. (In a decidedly NOT horrible Mommy move, I have a freezer full of fresh summer fruits and veggies pureed and ready for her to enjoy throughout the fall and winter months! I may forget to take photos, but Kate will have fresh peaches to enjoy in the middle of December...)
We also spent some time with Grammie and PaPa on Wednesday night so Daddy could have some down time. Grammie came to dinner with the Archer girls (Sarah picked McDonalds), and then we went to a big consignment sale so I could grab some clothes for my growing girls! After the sale, we went to see PaPa at work. It was Kate's first time inside an Orvis store, so maybe I should have taken pictures of that!
The weather was cooler this week, so we didn't spend as much time outside as we have in past weeks. We did still go on walks after dinner, and the only photos I took this week were on the night that Sarah decided to share her Queen Elsa crown with Kate as we were getting ready to walk through the neighborhood. Kate seemed totally unfazed by the giant crown, which is a good thing since I'm sure Sarah will want to play dress up with her for years to come!
Poor Kate. Her mommy is so neglectful.
I was horrible and didn't really take any photos this week. In my defense, we didn't really do anything of note! Kate is still eating oatmeal cereal (although she doesn't act like it's completely horrible anymore!), but we haven't branched out into fruits and vegetables yet. (In a decidedly NOT horrible Mommy move, I have a freezer full of fresh summer fruits and veggies pureed and ready for her to enjoy throughout the fall and winter months! I may forget to take photos, but Kate will have fresh peaches to enjoy in the middle of December...)
We also spent some time with Grammie and PaPa on Wednesday night so Daddy could have some down time. Grammie came to dinner with the Archer girls (Sarah picked McDonalds), and then we went to a big consignment sale so I could grab some clothes for my growing girls! After the sale, we went to see PaPa at work. It was Kate's first time inside an Orvis store, so maybe I should have taken pictures of that!
The weather was cooler this week, so we didn't spend as much time outside as we have in past weeks. We did still go on walks after dinner, and the only photos I took this week were on the night that Sarah decided to share her Queen Elsa crown with Kate as we were getting ready to walk through the neighborhood. Kate seemed totally unfazed by the giant crown, which is a good thing since I'm sure Sarah will want to play dress up with her for years to come!




No comments:
Post a Comment