This week, Kate celebrated her first ever Valentine's Day! We had dinner on Valentine's Day plates, but that's about all we did in terms of special events for the day. Despite the fact that I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, though, I decided to try my hand at taking photos of the girls using roll paper as a backdrop. I think it turned out pretty well, and I'm already scheming St. Patrick's Day photo shoot ideas!
Kate just liked having access to actual chocolate for the first time in her life...
Want to guess which one she grabbed? The strawberry cream! (In case you've never tried one or somehow have a severely damaged palate, the strawberry cream is the one chocolate in that box that you definitely want to avoid!)
Kate just liked having access to actual chocolate for the first time in her life...
Any Kansas City kid should start with Russell Stover, right?
Kate, being Kate, dumped all the chocolates and tried to eat the container.
With some off-camera coaching from Sarah, though, she figured out that there might be something better to eat!
Want to guess which one she grabbed? The strawberry cream! (In case you've never tried one or somehow have a severely damaged palate, the strawberry cream is the one chocolate in that box that you definitely want to avoid!)
Kate didn't seem to mind! Of course, I DID pull it out of her mouth before she bit through the chocolate, so I hope she escaped the taste of strawberry cream altogether!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment