This has been an exciting week! Uncle Adam and I went to the first K-State home game of the season (Natalie, so sorry we beat up on your Bruins like that!).
Then, Grandma Marti and Grandpa Jeff bought us a crib and changing table (thanks for driving all the way out to the Target by the speedway to get that for us, Grandpa Jeff!). It's super cool and changes from a crib to a toddler bed to a day bed to a headboard, so it will be with us FOREVER!
Finally, I went to the doctor again on Sept 9. Our little BA has grown to 18 cm in length (measuring right at 12 weeks) and has a healthy heart rate of 162 beats per minute! We got a new sonogram, too, which would be cool if you could actually make out a baby in all that black and white fuzz! The sonogram technition pointed out the head, body, arms and legs to me...and I could see them on the monitor at the time. I guess it just doesn't translate well to printed photo!
The dotted line in the middle measures the baby from crown to rump - can you see the arms sticking up from the torso? Me, neither...


No comments:
Post a Comment