My cousin Lizzie got married on Saturday (Sept. 18). It was a beautiful wedding, we LOVE her new husband (it's about time you joined the family, William!), and it was fantastic to see our whole family in one place. Carrie and Josh's baby, Aiden, looked dashing in his tuxedo onesie, and Travis and Yumi's son, Tyler, really tore up the dance floor! We also got to spend some quality time with Uncle Terry (in from Seattle), Cousin Elaine (in from Boston), and Aunt Anita and Cousins Natalie and Dashiel (all in from LA). It was a great chance to catch up with everyone....and take a family photo! We're only missing Adam, but I'm sure we'll get him at the next wedding. Right, Adam?
It was my first big family function with the "no alcohol during pregnancy" rule in effect, and I'm happy to say that I truly enjoyed spending time with each and every one of my family members - even without a drink in my hand! Of course, the fantastic Italian buffet dinner and super yummy wedding cake would have been enough to keep ANYONE happy...
No comments:
Post a Comment