Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sorry About the Swearing, Baby...

Me and my brother, Adam, attended the last K-State v. Nebraska game on Oct. 7.  Baby, I would like to apologize for the new words you learned that night.  I realize that you can now hear sounds outside of my belly, and I am sorry for exposing you to such language.  I'm sure we'll get those nasty 'Huskers next time...


We have also been enjoying this fantastic fall weather!  We took a trip down to City Market last weekend and got ourselves a pumpkin and some great baked goods from a nice Amish lady.  We hear the carrot cake was delicious, but our naughty, naughty dog will have to be the one to confirm that for you.  She has learned a new trick - counter surfing!  So far, she has had a carrot cake, a 1/2 loaf of bread, and 5 1/2 dozen pumpkin cookies.  That's right - five and a half DOZEN.  Bad dog.


I have also developed the tell-tale "baby bump."  We took the dog for a big walk at the Overland Park Arboretum this weekend (generous, considering she ate all my cookies!), and took some photos to prove it.  The belly is higher than I expected...does anyone else think it will be a girl? 



No comments:

Post a Comment