April 18 - April 24
This week marked a new milestone for Sarah - she was one month old on Thursday! I never understood parents who said "it goes so fast" until I realized that it truly DOES go so fast. I can't believe it's already been one month since my daughter was born!
Another milestone for Sarah this week was her first holiday - Easter! We celebrated with a delicious lunch at Grammie and Grandpa Jeff's house. Sarah got lots of loving from her grandparents, Uncle Adam, Great-Uncle Barry and Great-Aunt Marilyn, and her honorary Great-Grandma Jeri. It was fun to see her in her little Easter dress, but I can't wait until she's old enough to look for eggs!!!
I also took Sarah to Sears for those horrible holiday photos every kid has to endure as a rite of passage. Sears did not disappoint with this classic Easter shot:
However, we did get a few decent photos out of the deal as well...
And although none of these photos show it, Sarah started smiling this week! It wasn't gas, either - when I picked her up in the morning, she looked right at me and broke into a huge grin!!! She's starting to coo, as well, so I'm sure we'll be having deep conversations about the meaning of life any day now...just as soon as we wake up...














No comments:
Post a Comment