May 2 - May 8
This week, Sarah cried her first real tears. And I took a picture before I picked her up. Does that make me a bad mom???
When she was done crying, we played on the floor and I was able to get some photos of her cute little grin...
Of course, we reverted back to tears that night when it was bath time - Sarah HATES the bath! She's also not too fond of the cuddly shark bath robe Uncle Adam gave her, but I'm sure it will be one of her favorite things once she's old enough to understand and appreciate it! In the meantime, I sure get a kick out of it.
This week was also Sarah's first trip to the lake. We went down on Sunday to celebrate Mother's Day, and she got to sport some protective eye gear. The sunglasses didn't go over well, so we ended up sticking to the sun hat. Grammie and Grandpa Jeff took turns holding her and loving on her. Grammie kept looking for smiles, while Grandpa Jeff walked her through the woods looking for toads and pointing out different types of trees. We'll make a Boy Scout of her yet!
When we left the lake, Sarah took her first trip into Missouri as we swang by McBee's to pick up some homemade bratwurst. (Totally worth the trip if you're ever in that part of town!)


No comments:
Post a Comment