Saturday, August 27, 2011

19 Weeks Old

August 1 - August 7

Whew!  This week was HOT.  We hit temperatures KC hasn't seen in 27 years, and as far as I'm concerned, I don't need to see them again for another 27 years!  YUCK!!!


Because we obviously scrapped our plans for the zoo (or any other outdoor activity) this week, Sarah spent a lot of time hanging in her activity center.  This was fun because she's into reaching and grabbing onto things, and the activity center is full of things for her to safely pull on!  She also gets to practice standing on her own, which is another preferred activity...



We also spend a lot of time snuggled up together watching TV and playing with Pickle.  Sarah is very interested in the dog, and Pickle is quickly learning that if she gets close enough Sarah will grab a handful of fur!


We've also had a lot of exciting food experiences this week!  Sarah got to try oatmeal (which she seems more interested in than the rice cereal!)...

 

 ...and Mom and Dad got to eat at Stroud's!  I'm not sure how much I passed on to Sarah when I fed her the next day, but I'm pretty sure her morning feeding was straight gravy - YUM!!!



We really enjoyed spending time with cousin Dashiel from LA, and we hope to see him and the rest of his family again soon!!!

More cute pictures from this week:




No comments:

Post a Comment