Tuesday, May 8, 2012

When the boys are away...

Every year, Tom goes on a baseball trip with a group of his friends.  The rules are simple: men only and the trip must happen once a year.  This year, the guys went to Washington D.C.  The highlight of the trip for Tom was getting to meet the guys from Pardon the Interruption and watch them film a show at the ESPN studio there.


The highlight of the trip for me was all the extra time I had at night to myself!  I organized baby stuff, did a lot of laundry, and even managed to make Sarah a couple of new outfits!  I didn't make the rompers, but I added the applique...



I also really enjoyed having Sarah all to myself for a change.  We played and went on long walks and read lots of books.  She's growing up so fast, and I just try to savor every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment