Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Last Mother's Day was special - it was my first.  This Mother's Day was just as special but in totally different ways!

Last year, I got a beautiful necklace with Sarah's birthstone for Mother's Day.  This year, I got a toothbrush, some beautiful white roses, and a piece of modern art Sarah made at daycare.  (Don't tell her daddy, but I think this year's gift is worth in my eyes than the necklace was!)  She even decorated the bag for me!



We met up with Grammie and Grandpa Jeff out at Black Hoof Park to have a Mother's Day picnic lunch and some playtime.  Sarah loved running around and playing on the equipment, and we took her on a VERY long walk around the lake after lunch.  It was a beautiful day, and I felt so blessed to share it with my daughter and my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment