Oh, Labor Day. You sweet, sweet reminder of summertime freedoms. You day of fun and food...from a dog bowl...
Please don't think that I make a habit of letting my daughter eat from the dog bowl. Here's what happened leading up to this amusing (if completely disgusting) event:
First, I made the mistake of giving Sarah a couple of banana cookies for snack. She has never really shown a liking for these cookies, so I'm not sure what I expected. She apparently hasn't developed a taste for them in the last few days, either, because she promptly threw them to the floor. The dog was outside at the time, so no one swooped in to gobble them up. I wasn't okay just walking around them until the dog came back in, so I just threw them into the dog dish and went to get Sarah some goldfish crackers (which I KNOW she likes!). Unfortunately, Sarah followed my lead and dumped her crackers into the bowl as well. And then she decided that she wanted to eat them. I was laughing too hard to stop her, so I just grabbed my camera!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment