Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Am What I Am

This morning, Tom, Sarah and I met up with the Day family at Lenexa's Spinach Festival.  Apparently, Lenexa was hailed as the “Spinach Capital of the World” during the 1930s.  Who knew?!  At any rate, Sarah loved running up and down the big hill, checking out the goods at the various booths, and dancing to the music near the stage.  It was a beautiful morning, and I'm so glad we went!
 
 



 
Sarah even got to meet Popeye (but I don't think she believed for an instant that those muscles were real!).
 
 
 
We also let Sarah play on the train for a while.  By train, I mean the old caboose that sits at the park...
 
 
 
  
After spending the morning at the festival, we came home to watch the KSU vs. Miami game.  Sarah proudly wore her first K-State jersey, and she helped us celebrate each touchdown!  (I swear those are touchdown arms!  Just because it sometime looks like dancing OR she has other things in her hands, she's a true Wildcat fan!!!)
 

No need to be nervous, baby - Klein has this one!
 
 
 
TOUCHDOWN!!!




 
EMAW, Pickle.  EMAW.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment