Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Terror

That's right.  I'm that mom.  I made my daughter visit the most terrifying of all creatures...the Easter Bunny.  And she HATED it...

We went to the Easter egg hunt at Asbury Church on Saturday with our friends the Talboys. Their daughter, Grace, loved the Easter Bunny. She went and sat on his lap about 8 times. Seriously! They had to pull her away from this fuzzy fellow. My daughter? Not so much. The best we could do was have me hold her as she squirmed to get away from the bouncy bringer-of-eggs!


At least she enjoyed the egg hunt!  I wish it had been outdoors, but the weather has been so variable and it was muddy enough that inside was probably the better option this year.  Look how much fun she had:

     

     

We also got to grab Easter eggs from a room with the very greenest of all the green walls in all the world.  Sarah didn't notice - there were eggs! 




And, of course, there were chocolate treats inside those eggs.  Happy Easter!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment