Wednesday, June 4, 2014

4 Weeks Old

May 28 - June 3

Can you believe that this girl is one month old?!?  Me, neither...


Kate celebrated turning one month by sleeping 5 hours in a row - at night!  It was the best gift she could have given me, because this week marked the end of school for Sarah.  This meant that I got both girls at home with me all day!  The transition really wasn't that bad, and Sarah has been a very helpful big sis.  It's so sweet to see her "play" with Kate!  Her favorite thing to do is to say to me, "Say, 'Where's big sis?" and then have me help Kate "find" her (she is always directly behind or next to us, so it's not as challenging as you might think).

This week was also Kate's first trip to the lake!  Tom had a golf tournament all day Saturday, so the girls and I went down to spend the day with Grammie and PaPa.  I'm not sure Kate got much out of it, but Grammie and PaPa seemed to enjoy their time with her!





No comments:

Post a Comment