Tuesday, June 17, 2014

7 Weeks Old

June 18 - 24

How many 7-week-olds can say they've been to Yellowstone and back?  Or been to 6 states??  Or seen bison, bears, and boiling geysers???

It was a crazy, crazy week, but I am so glad we went to Uncle Adam and Aunt Megan's wedding in Yellowstone.  I know Kate won't remember it at all, but I know it meant a lot to them that she was there to celebrate with them.  I didn't take as many pictures of her on the trip as I should have, but she honestly slept through most of it!  Here is my photo series of her journey, entitled "Kate Sees America"...

 Kate sees a million firework tents in Missouri.


Kate sees hills and mountains.

Kate sees Old Faithful steam.

Kate sees Old Faithful erupt.

Kate sees more geysers.

Kate sees some trees.  And possibly clouds.

Kate sees her first formal dress.

Kate sees a wedding.

Kate sees the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone and Yellowstone Falls.

Kate sees the exit to Yellowstone.

Kate saw lots of other things on our trip, too, but I failed miserably at documenting them! (Although, in my defense, I did discover that my camera wasn't saving all of the pictures I took.  It breaks my heart to think about how many pictures I lost because of a faulty memory card, but it also makes me feel a little better knowing that I probably DID take more pictures of Kate on the trip than I thought I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment