June 11 - June 17
Kate had her first ever day at day care this week. Sarah went with her, and she was so excited and proud to show Veronica how to take care of Baby Kate. It was super cute!
In other cute news, Kate has started making the most adorable little cooing sounds when she's happy (read "full"). It's been fun to have little "conversations" back and forth with her, and I'm absolutely loving the interactions she is starting to have with all of us. I feel like I had bonded with her, but now Tom and Sarah are also getting the chance to interact with her in a personal way!
And speaking of interacting with Tom, this week marked his first Father's Day as the daddy of two little girls. We didn't do much (we were busy getting ready for our big trip to Yellowstone), but Grammie and PaPa came over for dessert on Sunday night to celebrate with us.

No comments:
Post a Comment