June 25-July 1
Kate is 2 months old and already bored with me taking her picture. Sorry, kiddo...
This is the "official" two-month photo. She looks mildly more interested in this one!
This week Kate had her two-month check up. She weighs 11 pounds, 5 ounces (50%ile), is 1 foot, 10.2" long (50%ile) and has a head circumference of 15 1/4" (60%ile). Sarah was always so big that it seems strange to have an "average" size child! Poor Kate also had her first round of immunizations, which was harder on me than it was on her. I just hate seeing my baby hurt!
In other big news, Kate rolled from her stomach onto her back for the first time this Saturday! She's been working at it (she REALLY doesn't like tummy time!), but I was still surprised to see her roll this early. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to be mobile yet!
This week Kate also got to attend her first birthday party when we celebrated my Great Uncle Bill's 85th birthday. Here are the youngest and oldest people in the room!
Other cute photos from this week...



No comments:
Post a Comment