Monday, July 21, 2014

Dino Bowling

Okay, so it wasn't really "Dino Bowling."  It was, however, Sarah's first time bowling in a bowling alley! And the ramp she got to use WAS shaped like a dinosaur, so it was sort of dino bowling.  I guess.

We each picked out a ball (Sarah's is the 6-pounder)...


...and got our rental shoes...



...and started bowling!  Sarah got to use the ramp and the bumpers.  I did not.  And she knew it.


Then we got down to business!

 





Hmmm.  Maybe that bumper didn't help that much, huh, Sarah???


And no, I did not go easy on her.  My score was a legitimate attempt at bowling.   Clearly, we know where Sarah gets her bowling skills.  Sorry, kiddo!


We grabbed a quick drink to refresh ourselves...


...and then Sarah got to spend some of her hard-earned quarters in the arcade!  Turns out she's not much better at this than she is at bowling.  She probably gets that from me, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment