Tuesday, August 5, 2014

13 Weeks Old

July 30 - August 5

Kate is really rocking and rolling now!  She can roll from her stomach to her back and from her back to her stomach.  She can scoot all the way across her crib while completely swaddled, and she can bust out of a swaddle like Houdini!  She is nothing if not strong...


The weather has been cool enough that we've spent some time outside this week, too.  Kate really loves sitting on the deck while Sarah runs around playing!




Since we've spent so much time outside, we put Kate in the swing this week, too!  Sarah was a little disappointed that we couldn't push her very high, but I think Kate was happier with a gentle back-and-forth instead of the rocket ship-type swinging Sarah insists on!


Sarah pushed Kate very gently...


...and Kate loved it!




When we weren't swinging or hanging in our vibrating chair, we were laying on a blanket on the deck, watching the leaves of the oak trees.  There is a small window before the acorns start falling, so I'm glad we could take advantage of it!



Sometimes Kate and I sat together.


And sometimes all three of us sat together.  It makes me beyond happy to know that Kate is surrounded by so much love!


Oh!  And did I mention that Kate turned three-months-old this week, too?!? You're a quarter of the way to one, kiddo!




No comments:

Post a Comment