Monday, August 11, 2014

1st Day of School

Wait.  What?  The first day of school???  How did THAT sneak up on me?!

This year was momentous for both my girls.  Aug. 7 marked my return to work and Kate's first day of daycare.  I know she's happy and safe with Veronica, but it was still tough for me to leave her! (I only cried halfway to work, though!)



Sarah spent Aug. 7 and 8 with Grammie and PaPa, and then started preschool on Aug. 11.  That's right.  PRESCHOOL.  She's officially in the Froggy Room at Grace Childcare Center this year, and I think she is going to love preschool!  








Just in case you're afraid she's TOO grown up, just check out how far from being hit with maturity this little girl still is!






I'm just glad she's not too old to tell me that she doesn't want me in the photos with her!




No comments:

Post a Comment