This week was back-to-school for me, which meant that Kate started daycare full-time on Thursday. Here's the photo of Kate's first day of school...prior to me crying after drop off!

I know she'll be in good hands with Veronica, but I'm sad to see the time that these two girls have spent together this summer coming to an end. I've never experienced sisterly love before (I mean, I love my brother, but it's not quite the same!), and my heart is full of joy for my two girls as they grow in their love for each other.
I know she'll be in good hands with Veronica, but I'm sad to see the time that these two girls have spent together this summer coming to an end. I've never experienced sisterly love before (I mean, I love my brother, but it's not quite the same!), and my heart is full of joy for my two girls as they grow in their love for each other.
I also took these photos of Kate wearing my all time favorite onesie this week! The onesie was a gift from my brother when Sarah was born, and it just makes me smile every time I look at it. Looks like it makes Kate smile, too!
One of my favorite pictures of Baby Sarah was taken in this onesie when she was 6 weeks old. It's not the best photo, but it was the first picture I managed to get of her smiling!
Kate is obviously older, but the onesie is just as cute on her...
Sarah -
Kate -


No comments:
Post a Comment