Tuesday, November 4, 2014

26 Weeks Old

October 29 - November 4

This was a big week for Kate!  She turned six months old on Oct. 30.  I can hardly believe how quickly that happened!  Somebody stop that girl from getting so big so fast!!!


Kate also got to celebrate her first Halloween this week.  During the day, she wore her ladybug costume.  It just seemed a little more comfortable for her to be in all day at school!


For Halloween proper, Kate went a Olaf the Snowman from the movie "Frozen."  I'm sure in future years she'll give me a hard time about dressing her as a boy, but I thought the costume sure turned out cute!



It was pretty cold on Halloween, so we just hit a few houses before coming back home and going to bed.  Kate seemed to enjoy herself - even if she didn't get to have any candy!



No comments:

Post a Comment