Kate is really into eating big girl food now! She has tried pears, peaches (white and regular), nectarines, apples, sweet potato, peas, and green beans. She liked them all just fine. This week, though, she got to try avocado. And she LOVED it!
I was also a bad mom and didn't take any photos this week. Lucky for me, though, Veronica came through and sent me these pictures of Kate hanging with some of her friends from daycare!
Kate and Barrett are good friends. They appear to be interested in the same things at the moment...
Ellie has taken on the roll of big sis in Sarah's absence. She is (from what I've heard) obsessed with Kate. Apparently, her parents even use Kate as the incentive it takes to get Ellie up, dressed and out of the house in the morning! I'm fine with it - it means that someone is loving on my baby for me all day!




No comments:
Post a Comment