December 10 - 16
This girl is ready for Christmas! This week, Kate got to watch her first Christmas specials. I'm trying to raise my girls right, so she only got to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas," "Frosty the Snowman," "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer," and "A Charlie Brown Christmas." I'm sure that the American Academy of Pediatrics would frown on that much television, but it's all quality television, right?

She's also getting closer and closer to mastering that crawling thing! I think the motivation of sparkling lights and breakable ornaments on the tree might just be what she's been waiting for...
I also had to include these photos from this week. Sarah often helps me take Kate's weekly photos. (To be truthful, "help" isn't always the word I would use to describe what she's doing with Kate!) Sometimes she gets upset because she wants to be in the pictures, too, but sometimes she does these amazingly sweet things with her sister...
She's also getting closer and closer to mastering that crawling thing! I think the motivation of sparkling lights and breakable ornaments on the tree might just be what she's been waiting for...
I also had to include these photos from this week. Sarah often helps me take Kate's weekly photos. (To be truthful, "help" isn't always the word I would use to describe what she's doing with Kate!) Sometimes she gets upset because she wants to be in the pictures, too, but sometimes she does these amazingly sweet things with her sister...
Sarah has also really enjoyed playing with Kate recently. She reads her books and sings her songs. She even sits with her in her crib because she doesn't think that Kate should have to "feel like a baby." How cute is that?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment