I've been talking about taking Sarah to play at Penguin Park for ages, and when we lucked into a warm Saturday this week, I cashed in on it! The bonus of waiting until the dead of winter to take your kid to Penguin Park? It's all decorated for Christmas. I totally won that one!
I really don't think Sarah even noticed the holiday decorations, though. She was having way too much fun playing!
Not surprisingly (given her love of elephants), she made a beeline to the elephant slide!
Eventually, she explored the rest of the park.
I think these twirly things were her favorite part of the whole day!
She eventually found the penguin at Penguin Park...
The penguin slide was pretty short, though, so she was off to try other things pretty quickly!
The kangaroo slide was pretty small, too, but Sarah really enjoyed climbing up inside the momma kangaroo's pouch!
Then we spent a few more minutes twirling and whirling before heading home. I think we might make it back to Penguin Park sometime in the near future, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment