Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer: The Musical

This Tuesday, (prior to attending the traditional Bartel Christmas Eve Eve Stromboli Party) Sarah got to go to her first ever musical.  Grammie and I were lucky enough to tag along for it, and boy, was it a fun one!

Our day started with lunch at Steak and Shake...




...and continued with some pre-musical play time at Crown Center!




It was pretty cold, though, so we headed inside to get to warmed up before the play.  


The play itself was completely adorable.  Rudolph has always been one of my favorite Christmas specials, and I was delighted to see how true to the story they stayed.  It was whimsical and endearing and an absolute hit with me, Sarah and Grammie! 












Sarah and I made it home in time to pose for a few photos before heading off to gorge ourselves on delicious, delicious stromboli at the Bartel house!



I had to take a picture of Kate pre-stromboli to compare it to the one I have of Sarah on her first Christmas Eve Eve!

Here's Kate on December 23, 2014...


...and here's Sarah on December 23, 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment