To Sarah's disappointment, this winter has been pretty mild. By and large, the temperatures have been relatively reasonable, and the amount of snow and ice we've had is next to nothing. I've enjoyed not having to slug through all that wonderful white stuff, but I think the girls would be okay with a day or two to play in some snow this winter!
We did get just a dusting of snow this week, so I scooped up some to let Kate play with in her highchair. She wasn't too sure what to do with it, but (like all things) she did end up eating some!
After the snow melted, we warmed up by playing in the sun for a while!
Sarah got in on the fun, too!
She's really into playing with these animals right now. Most days they ride on their toy train, but today they were taking a boat across the kitchen.
I love how she makes them all line up and wait their turn to get off the boat!
I really, really love the way she has all the mommy animals kiss their baby animals good-bye when it's time for them to get on the boat and go to school...
When we had finished playing and it had warmed up a little, I let the girls go outside to "play" in the snow (keep in mind there was less than half an inch of snow out there!). We certainly couldn't sled or build snowmen, but the girls were able to make snow angels on the deck!
Sarah tried to make the best out of a rather limited snow situation! Luckily, the only thing she really wants to do with snow is eat it...


No comments:
Post a Comment