On Thursday, our family cheered on the Mizzou Tigers as they played Minnesota in the 2015 Citrus Bowl. They ended up winning, which made for a fun day around the Archer house!
The next day, K-State played in the 2015 Alamo Bowl. We were up against the UCLA Bruins, which was kind of fun because my cousin Natalie went to school there. I say it was "kind of fun" and not "really fun" because they beat us. And that's never FUN.
The next day, K-State played in the 2015 Alamo Bowl. We were up against the UCLA Bruins, which was kind of fun because my cousin Natalie went to school there. I say it was "kind of fun" and not "really fun" because they beat us. And that's never FUN.
At any rate, the girls and I were decked out in our purple and cheered on the Cats until bedtime!




No comments:
Post a Comment