Saturday, June 6, 2015

Big Hero 6

This Friday, Sarah and I attended the Chiefs Kids Club Movie Night at Arrowhead Stadium. First of all, I can't tell you how good of a deal this Kids Club is. For $25, your child is enrolled in the club until they turn 15. Seriously! FIFTEEN! Your $25 also gets you a Fan Kit (Sarah's included a Chiefs flag, a Chiefs hat, a Chiefs bracelet, and a Chiefs pencil). As a member, you have access to some special events throughout the year. The coolest of these events, though, is Movie Night!

The stadium was opened for kids and their families around 5:00. Sarah got to bounce on a Chiefs bounce house...




...meet Chiefs cheerleaders (she also met Susie and Warpaint, but for some reason my camera was acting up and the pictures didn't save to my memory card)...


...and get her face painted!


Just before 7:00, we headed onto the field to watch Big Hero 6 on the jumbotron!


I tried to take some pictures with me and Sarah, but she was clearly not into it. She really needs to work on her selfie skills!




She finally cheered up when I told her I'd brought snacks!


We made it through the whole movie, but Sarah was pretty wiped out! I think we're both really excited about doing this again next year, though!




No comments:

Post a Comment