What an amazing first week of summer! We went to Deanna Rose on Monday, we had story time at Reading Reptile on Tuesday, on Wednesday we went to the zoo, on Thursday we set up our new pool, and on Friday Sarah and I went to IKEA! How boring the rest of our summer will be after this fun-filled week!!!
Kate and Sarah really liked story time at Reading Reptile. They had music for the littles from 9:30-10:30 and then a story and an art project for the big kids from 11:00-12:00. That gave us plenty of time to play at the bookstore (which is an AMAZING place, if you've never been!). The girls both loved riding on the horse! (Please forgive the quality of the cell phone photos...)
On Wednesday, Sarah and Grace learned all about giraffes through the zoo's preschool program. I think they may have liked the light up blocks better than the program, though!
Of course, touching a Blue Tongued Skink was pretty neat, too!
And no trip to the zoo is complete without a ride on the carousal...
We stopped for Sonic on the way home and Sarah got some "Superman Glasses" in her kids meal. I think she really pulled them off!
Kate just hung out looking cute!
On Friday, Sarah and I ran to IKEA. She insisted on wearing her princess dress and rain boots, and I really didn't fight her...
We've had a few fits...
...but we've had a lot of fun, too!
Summer is definitely an adjustment for all of us, but I'm so glad to be spending time with my babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment