Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sarah's 5th Birthday Party(s)

Sarah has been talking about having her "five birthday" at Monkey Bizness for a full year now. Being the incredible mother that I am, I agreed to it! (Because, being the mother that I am, I realized that a party somewhere else meant I didn't have to clean my house before and after a birthday party. Yea, Monkey Bizness!)

Sarah got just a little bit of play time before everyone showed up to party...



Kate had a blast, too!



Soon, all of Sarah's friends from preschool (plus our favorite cousins and non-school friends!) were here to play, too!





The hit of the party was the zip line! Poor Daddy got stuck as all-time zip line guy...




Even Kate got in on the action!



After about 45 minutes of play, it was time for cake!





Then Sarah got to sit in the giant inflatable throne and open gifts.



Before we knew it, it was time to head home. We let all the cousins pose on the throne, then loaded up the car and headed out.


It was a whirlwind of a party, but Sarah had a blast and I think her friends did, too!

Our neighborhood friends weren't able to make the Monkey Bizness party, so we had them over for play time and cupcakes at our house on Sunday. Sarah got a lot of practice blowing out candles!



Then, because parties on Saturday and Sunday weren't enough, Sarah's actual birthday arrived on Monday! She started the day with presents from Mom, Dad, and Kate.




Kate got Sarah a Pinkie Pie My Little Pony. Mom and Dad got her an electric scooter. Both were well received!




And to keep the celebration rolling, Sarah had cupcakes at school with her friends and even more cupcakes with our family that night! I am SO over frosting cupcakes...





Happy birthday, Sarah Jane! I so love watching you grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment