Saturday, February 18, 2012

46 Weeks Old

February 6 - February 12

This was a nice, slow week for us.  On Monday, Sarah and I played in the attic.  She's been "discovering" her toys, and she had fun playing with her new friend - the bear...

 

 

Even more fun than playing with the bear, however, was playing in the dog's kennel!  To be honest, I knew it was only a matter of time before she found it - I just didn't expect it to be so funny once she got inside of it!

 

 


Another new play area for Sarah this week was the bath tub!  We've been bathing her in a smaller tub that sat inside the larger tub, but she's pretty well outgrown that one.  A girl needs room to splash and play, so on Tuesday, she took a bath in the BIG tub.

 

 


Sarah also made her first "Fridge Art" for us on Friday - a wonderful Valentine made at daycare!  We were impressed that she cooperated enough to get three whole hand prints on the paper - it took us weeks to get her hand print in clay for a Christmas ornament!!!


On Saturday, Grammie and Grandpa Jeff came over to babysit so Tom and I could go to dinner for Valentine's Day.  We had a lovely night out, which turned out to be a good thing.  On Sunday, the little runny nose Sarah had been fighting turned ugly, and the green goo moved from her nose to her eyes.  Poor, sad monkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment