Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Bump

My poor baby!  Today, all of the abuse she has heaped on Pickle in the last 16 months came back to bite her in the...well...forehead.  Pickle was so excited when I opened the front door that she pushed past Sarah.  Unfortunately, this sent Sarah flying down the concrete steps of our front porch.  At first I thought she was okay, but then I realized that she wasn't crying because she was taking a huge breath to let out a HUGE scream!  And who can blame her???  Look at the size of that goose egg!


The picture above is how she really looked - sad, but okay.  The picture below is how I thought she looked - like she'd just come out of a fight against Apollo Creed!


Here are some more pictures of my brave girl toughing it out.  I really love the ones with the evil Pickle lurking in the background...









No comments:

Post a Comment