Recently, I've been faced with a moral dilemma. I love Chick-Fil-A. I also support marriage equality. Can I enjoy my waffle fries and still feel good about it? The Muppets will never work with Chick-Fil-A again, and I'm all about the Muppets. But Chick-Fil-A supports PBS, which I'm also a big fan of! Even worse, the local Chick-Fil-A supports our local public schools and even recognizes one teacher from each building every year to receive a free chicken sandwich every week for an entire year (a prize that I have long coveted!). The debate is still raging inside of me.
These photos, however, were taken before I knew any of this. And I may end up going back to Chick-Fil-A whether I approve of their political views or not, seeing as how my daughter was eating Chick-Fil-A sauce with a spoon...
(Please note that the plate also included actual chicken and fresh fruit!)
No comments:
Post a Comment