Monday, July 16, 2012

Cousins!

I was so excited to find out that my cousin, Carrie, is having a little girl.  Don't get me wrong - we LOVE Aiden and Gavin!  But another little girl in the family will just be so much fun...

To help the Aquino's get ready (and to free up a lot of space in the Archer basement), we passed off the clothes Sarah has outgrown.  It was a bittersweet moment for me - I didn't quite realize how big my own baby has gotten!  At least Carrie and Lizzie brought some delicious, delicious treats for our cousin's only brunch!  (Fruit salad and sweet potato bars make anything better, right?)  Then we loaded up Carrie's car with all of Sarah's stuff.  She's got the first 12 months covered, folks!


My favorite moment of the day was when Carrie and I stopped talking long enough to realize that Lizzie had somehow managed to get all three kiddos to sit together for a picture.  Did you read that carefully?  ALL THREE.  Sitting.  Together.  Wow...

 

See?  I got proof!  And then it all fell apart as my daughter decided to take a nap...


...and then try to be the star of the photo shoot... 


But look at this precious baby!  Maybe having all little boy cousins wouldn't have been so bad!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment