Friday, September 14, 2012

Busy Baby

Sarah has been really busy lately!  Busy talking, busy running, and busy playing!

I was trying to take pictures of her laying on her tummy and kicking her feet when she suddenly jumped up, yelled something at me (I haven't quite mastered her vocabulary yet), and ran off into the other room.  She returned with her stroller and her bear, and plopped that bear right into the stroller for a walk! 


It was only after I glanced at the TV that I noticed that Olivia's mom was taking all her piggy children on a walk, too.  Man, is Sarah smart!!!

 
Everyone knows that walks inside are boring, so Sarah took White Bear outside for a few turns around the deck.


 
Sarah eventually tuckered out, and we went inside.  She asked to watch TV again and then plopped down in her chair to watch "The Fresh Beat Band"...and attempt some yoga???  Notice how she never takes her eyes off the television...
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment