Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Misc October

Here are some pictures that didn't quite fit in anywhere else but still show a little of what we were up to throughout October!

Sarah loves to eat pancakes.  She also loves animals!  Mommy splurged and bought her a pan that makes pancakes with animal faces.  What a nice mommy!


We've worn a lot of K-State gear this month.  Some outfits were chosen by Mommy...


...and some were chosen by Sarah!


Sarah also remains a big fan of climbing.  Here are a few of this month's summit attempts:




My favorite improvisational jungle gym was the sink at the pediatrician's office during her 18-month check-up.  80%ile in weight, 90%ile in height, 95%ile in head circumference, 100%ile in climbing!!!


She doesn't just climb - she also does yoga!


Sarah didn't get to attend any K-State games this season, but Mommy did!  Construction on the new expansion has started.  It's weird to think that Sarah will never know the stadium once looked like this! 


The Wildcats dominated both games I attended.  Check out this record!


We ended October ranked #2 in the nation!  GO CATS!!!

The best part of the games, though, is the people I get to spend time with!  Adam and I went to the KU game together, and Leigh and I attended the Texas Tech game with the Perkins family (including Dan's service dog, Radcliffe!).  Good times!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment