Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Painting the House

Sarah's playhouse is almost finished, and with cooler weather quickly approaching, I needed to get it stained and sealed!  That job, it should be noted, is much easier to do without the help of an 18-month-old assistant.  To keep her busy, I let her have some water and her very own paintbrush!  It was lots of fun, and she only "painted" my clothes about 4 times...
 

 
 



All that painting is hard work, though, so Sarah took a little break to check out the inside of the playhouse. 
 
 
These pictures are a little blurry, but you can totally see how much fun she was having!
 


 
 
Once we had gotten bored with painting, we went to check out the last rose of the season.  I thought Sarah would be interested since she loves to "smell" flowers, but I guess a rose is no match for a utility-marker flag!




We played on the deck for a long time before Daddy got home tonight. This is supposed to be our last warm day for the season, so we did our best to take advantage of it!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment