Today, the wonderful people I work with threw a "sprinkle" for me and our little one. It was so fun to spend time relaxing and chatting with everyone, and the baby and I got some fantastic gifts!
The school library was transformed, and lots of yummy snacks were provided...
I am also lucky enough to be pregnant with two of my "middle hallway" co-workers, Lindsey and Libby! Libby and I are due within a week of each other, and Lindsey is due in June. Needless to say, there have been lots of conversations about diapers and deliveries!
There were lots of nice gifts for baby...
...some for me...
...and even some for big sister, Sarah!
I'm so very lucky to get to work with an amazing staff, and I can't wait for all of them to be able to love on my new baby this spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment