June 4 - June 10
The big news this week was Kate's first smile! We had been seeing it for a while, but it always seemed completely unrelated to anything around her. On Saturday, though, I went in to get her from her crib in the morning, and she broke into a huge grin when I popped my head over the side of the crib to say good morning! The rest of the week has been spent trying to get her to smile at each of us. It didn't always work...

I'm also smiling this week - Kate is now eating 4 ounces at each feeding, which means she's sleeping longer stretches for me at night. Most nights she gives me at least a 4 hour stretch, but this week I got a 6 hour block of sleep! It was amazing...
The big news this week was Kate's first smile! We had been seeing it for a while, but it always seemed completely unrelated to anything around her. On Saturday, though, I went in to get her from her crib in the morning, and she broke into a huge grin when I popped my head over the side of the crib to say good morning! The rest of the week has been spent trying to get her to smile at each of us. It didn't always work...
I'm also smiling this week - Kate is now eating 4 ounces at each feeding, which means she's sleeping longer stretches for me at night. Most nights she gives me at least a 4 hour stretch, but this week I got a 6 hour block of sleep! It was amazing...

No comments:
Post a Comment