Sunday, August 17, 2014

Science City

I'm not sure how it's happened.  I mean, I'm a teacher.  I love Union Station.  I love museums.  And yet I'd never been to Science City...until this weekend!

On Sunday, the Archer family took advantage of free tickets to check out Science City.  I'm not sure I'm in any rush to go back, but Sarah had a good time! 

She got to make a soccer ball fly...




...and then flew a space shuttle!


She wanted to fly this airplane...


...but settled for this helicopter instead.


She even let Mommy join in the fun!


She even dug for dinosaurs.





Honestly, I think she enjoyed running around through Union Station as much as she enjoyed Science City!


Of course, I love running around through Union Station, too!  Who wouldn't love a building with details this cool?




My favorite part of the day, though, was sharing breakfast with my family inside Union Station.  Sarah even "cheers"-ed me with her coffee milk!




No comments:

Post a Comment