This week it rained. A LOT. This meant that we stayed inside and played most of the week. On Saturday, though, the day was sunny and beautiful, so I took advantage of the break in the weather to take some fall photos of the girls. (I also wanted 6 month photos of Kate, but it seems too weird to say that I have a 6-month-old. We'll just call them fall photos.)
We went to the trail along 83rd Street, which seemed fitting since we took maternity photos there, too. It was also surprisingly beautiful considering how much rain we had gotten!
Here are the photos I got of Kate. I think some of them are pretty good, if I do say so myself!
In other news, Kate also tried nectarine this week. It was one of Sarah's favorite baby foods (and is still a treat she loves), and it appears that Kate likes it, too!

















No comments:
Post a Comment