I really wanted to have some non-pumpkin patch fall photos of the girls - first, because I just love fall and second, because I wanted some pictures of Kate at 6 months. (Wait. WHAT? Six months?! How did that sneak up on me?)
So I took the girls out on Saturday afternoon and tried my hand at portrait taking. I quickly discovered that I should pay any photographer willing to work with my family at least double what they are asking for. This was HARD work! I think at least 75% of the pictures I took had one (or both) of my children looking like a complete idiot. Many even pictured a capsizing baby (honestly, she CAN sit up, she'd just rather not). See what I mean?
I think we'll use this one for our Christmas cards this year...
Thankfully, though, between dumb luck, extensive bribing of a three-year-old, and masterful Photoshopping by yours truly, there were some keepers from my first attempt at portraits!





































No comments:
Post a Comment